State of Minnesota
More about
Attorney General
Lori Swanson

Minnesota Attorney General's Office

1400 Bremer Tower
445 Minnesota Street
St. Paul, MN 55101

(651) 296-3353
(800) 657-3787

M - F 8 am - 5 pm

TTY:(651) 297-7206
TTY:(800) 366-4812

Health Care

The following materials are designed to provide information to Minnesota citizens on health care-related topics:


AG Swanson Asks Federal Agency To Investigate Complaints Against Humana By Medicare Patients icon Full Story


The Minnesota Attorney General’s Office obtained $1.7 million in settlement funds from a multi-state action against Abbott Laboratories, a drug company, for marketing the drug Depakote for uses that have not been approved by the FDA. The Attorney General's Office has set up a restitution fund.

For more information about this fund please click here


Attorney General Swanson Says Accretive Will Cease Operations in the State Of Minnesota Under Settlement Of Federal Lawsuit iconFull Story

Attorney General Swanson Expands Factual And Legal Claims Against Accretive Health

icon Memorandum of Law (PDF)
icon Amended Complaint (PDF)

Compliance Review of Fairview Health Services' Management Contracts with Accretive Health, Inc.

icon Vol. 1, icon Vol. 2, icon Vol. 3, icon Vol. 4, icon Vol. 5, icon Vol. 6

Attorney General Swanson Sues Accretive Health For Patient Privacy Violationsicon Full Story

icon Read The Complaint (PDF)