Access Philanthropy, Inc.
|Organization Type||PROFESSIONAL FUNDRAISER|
|Address||2100 Stevens Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55404|
|Telephone Number||(651) 295-4684|
Contracts and Solicitation Campaign Financial Reports (for both current and former charitable partners)*
- A Chance to Grow, Inc.
- Alliance for Sustainability
- Appetite for Change, Inc.
- Black Table Arts
- Caponi Art Park
- Community Action Partnership Hennepin
- Diaspora Forces
- The Dwelling Place
- Education Evolving
- The Foundation for Cancer Care in Tanzania
- Golden Valley Community Foundation
- Headway Emotional Health Services
- Job's Daughters International Grand Bethel of Minnesota
- League of Women Voters of Minnesota
- Link Public Schools
- Listening House of St. Paul, Inc.
- Mabel's Free Clinic
- Metro Blooms
- Midwest Food Connection
- Minnesota Education Equity Partnership
- Minnesota Housing Partnership
- Literacy Minnesota
- Native Nations Alliance, Inc.
- The Network for Better Futures
- Nonprofit Connect
- Northcountry Cooperative Foundation
- NWA History Centre, Inc.
- 180 Degrees, Inc.
- Osiris Organization
- Perspectives, Inc.
- Project Scientist
- Red Wing Brass Band Inc.
- Saint Paul & Minnesota Foundation
- St. Paul Urban Tennis Program
- Somali Community Resettlement of Olmsted County
- Starkey Hearing Foundation
- Sweet Potato Comfort Pie
- Ten Thousand Things Theater
- Thank You Walt Disney, Inc.
- Twin Cities Gay Men's Chorus
- Veteran Resilience Project, Inc.
- Walker West Music Academy
- Karen Wyckoff Rein in Sarcoma Fund
*In general, only materials that professional fundraisers filed with the Minnesota Attorney General’s Office after March 1, 2017, and that were filed within two years of today’s date are available on this website. For more information about obtaining additional filings, if any, by a particular professional fundraiser, please contact the Minnesota Attorney General’s Office at (651) 757-1496.