Publications and Other Resources
The Minnesota Attorney General’s Office makes available a number of publications and pamphlets providing information about charitable organizations, charitable trusts, professional fundraisers, and nonprofit organizations generally. You may download these publications and pamphlets by clicking on the desired link below.
- A Guide to Minnesota's Charities Laws
- Fiduciary Duties of Directors of Charitable Organizations: a Guide for Board Members
- Raising Funds for Named Individuals
- Giving to Charities - Scams, Facts, and Tips
- Beware of Phony Solicitations for Grants
- Nonprofit Organization Resources
- Hiring an Attorney
The following organizations may also provide helpful information.