Office Policies and Notices
Equal Opportunity to participate and benefit from programs of the Office of the Minnesota Attorney General is available to all individuals regardless of regard of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, familial status, disability, age, sexual orientation, status with regard to public assistance, or activity in a local human rights commission.
The Director of Human Resources is responsible for developing, coordinating, and implementing the Office’s Affirmative Action Program.
Included in the Affirmative Action Plan:
Harassment and Discrimination Policies and Forms
- Statewide Harassment and Discrimination Prohibited Policy, HR/LR Policy # 1436 (issued 6/12/2019)
- Statewide Sexual Harassment Prohibited Policy Statewide HR/LR Policy #1329: Sexual Harassment Prohibited (revised 6/12/2019)
- Complaint Procedure for Processing Complaints Under the Harassment and Discrimination Prohibited Policy or the Sexual Harassment Prohibited Policy
- Attorney General's Office Harassment and Discrimination Prohibited/Sexual Harassment Prohibited Policies Complaint Form Template
ADA Policies, Notices, and Forms
- Attorney General's ADA Reasonable Accommodation Policy
- Notice Under the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Attorney General's Grievance Procedure Under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Americans with Disabilities Act ("ADA") Title II (non-employee) Reasonable Accommodation/Modification in Public Services, Programs or Activities Request Form
- Evacuation Procedure for Individuals with Disabilities or Otherwise in Need of Assistance
Make a Data Practices Request.
The Office of the Minnesota Attorney General responds as promptly as possible to requests for government data submitted pursuant to the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act (MGDPA), Minn. Stat. §§ 13.01-.90 (2020). Classifications of data as either public or not public are subject to the MGDPA, other state law, federal law, or temporary classification. Data requests to the Office of the Minnesota Attorney General are subject to the Office's Policy and Procedure for Data-Practices Requests.
Please note that requests for data and responses to requests are presumptively public unless otherwise classified as not public. See Minn. Stat. § 13.01, subd. 3.
We do not keep any individual information about you or your visit to our website unless you supply us with information as part of ordering a publication or in an email complaint or message. This is true even if you download brochures or other information from our webpage.
Like most websites, our web page reads some information from your computer that helps you "navigate" through the site and for security purposes. The "navigational" information we collect is temporary. When you leave the site, this information is deleted from our system.