In an effort to do our part to help all Minnesotans stay healthy, we are asking everyone who has questions or would like to submit a complaint to contact our office by phone or internet only. Thank you for your understanding. Click here for more information
Attorney General Ellison asks Bartmann Hospitality, Inc. to reply to reports of withheld wages and gratuities
Attorney General Ellison puts an end to more pandemic profiteering
Attorney General Ellison warns major online retailers they are not exempt from ban on pandemic profiteering
Attorney General Ellison: Governor’s order to ‘Stay at Home’ is ‘firmly rooted in Minnesota law,’ ‘reasonable and necessary’
Attorney General Ellison ready to enforce order suspending evictions during emergency
Attorney General Ellison begins crackdown on COVID-19 pandemic profiteering
Attorney General Ellison’s Office is concerned with reports that some retailers may be engaged in price-gouging practices by selling essential goods or services at unconscionable or excessively inflated prices as a result of COVID-19. The Attorney General strongly encourages consumers to report such practices immediately to Minnesota Attorney General’s Office.
A recent Executive Order forbids landlords from evicting tenants or asking them to leave during the pandemic. Tenants who are told they have to leave their home may report the landlord to the Minnesota Attorney General’s Office.
Temporary Changes in AGO Operations Due to COVID-19
- Deadline Extension: Soliciting Charity Annual Reports (More Information)
- Deadline Extension: Professional Fundraiser Annual Registration Statements (More Information)
- Office CLEs: The April 17, 2020 Office Ethics CLE is cancelled. (More Information)
- Publications: The mailing of printed publications has been suspended. (More Information)
- Service of Process: we will accept service of process for the State of Minnesota or any State Agency pursuant to state and federal rules of procedure 4 and 5 at the following email address COVID.firstname.lastname@example.org. (More Information)
- Walk-Ins: We are discontinuing the practice of in-person meetings, please contact us by phone or internet. (More Information)
Advisory Task Force on Lowering Pharmaceutical Drugs Prices - Februrary 2020 Report
After nearly one year of public study and deliberation, Minnesota Attorney General Ellison’s Advisory Task Force on Lowering Pharmaceutical Drugs Prices has released a report and 14 recommendations for lowering prescription drug prices.
CenturyLink Settlement Information
MN consumers who received internet or television service from CenturyLink between July 12, 2011 and the present are eligible for refunds if they were charged more for service than they agreed to pay.
Listen to the AG's New Podcast!
Affording Your Life with Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison is your podcast about fairness, justice, and consumer information to help you afford your life.